Protein Oatmeal Cookies
A scrumptious cookie, high in fibre and high in protein!
1 scoop LEANFIT vanilla whey or completegreen protein
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
¾ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup raisins
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp ground cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup soft butter
¼ cup water
1/2 tsp Vanilla
½ cup raisins (optional)
- In a bowl, stir together oats, flour, LEANFIT protein powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat the brown sugar, butter, eggs, water and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir the oat mixture into the butter mixture until combined.
- Optional: Add raisins and mix evenly.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten slightly.
- Bake until firm and golden on bottom, about 8 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack.
Makes about 28 cookies.
For storage, keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
Leave a comment