Start your morning off with these delicious, high protein pancakes.
1 scoop LEANFIT vanilla whey or completegreens protein
1/3 cup oatmeal
3 egg whites
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp ground cinnamon
dash of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
1/8 tsp brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and allow mixture to thicken for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour 3 tbsp of mixture onto preheated frying pan or griddle.
- Cook over medium heat until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat until mixture is gone
- Garnish with fresh fruit and/or honey.
Makes 1-2 servings.