The best topping to your morning oatmeal, yoghurt, or even to nibble on its own.
3 cups oats
1/2 cup apple juice
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 rounded scoops of LEANFIT protein powder
3 tbsp coconut oil
dash of salt
1 tsp vanilla
optional add ins as desired (We used cinnamon and walnuts)
- Add the oats to a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan on low heat, mix together the apple juice, maple syrup, LEANFIT protein of choice, coconut oil, salt, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the oats, as well as any optional add-ins and mix together.
- Spread the mixture over a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until mixture starts to brown.